Spanish for Business Professionals teacher
We are looking for Spanish for Business Professionals teachers to train a diverse range of clients, including professionals, executives, and students.
ZENITH lingo Language Academy is seeking a highly qualified and experienced Spanish for Business Professionals teacher to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in teaching Spanish as a second language to adult learners, with a focus on helping professionals improve their language skills for use in business settings. As a Professional Spanish for Business Professionals teacher at ZENITH lingo Language Academy, you will be responsible for delivering interactive and engaging Spanish language lessons to professionals of all levels, with a focus on helping them develop their language skills for use in the business world. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients, including professionals, executives, and students, to help them achieve their language learning goals.
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a related field (e.g., business administration, finance, marketing)
- Demonstrated experience teaching Business Spanish as a second language to adult learners
- Proficiency in the use of technology for online teaching, including video conferencing software and learning management systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
- Deliver interactive and engaging Spanish language lessons to professionals of all levels, with a focus on helping them develop their language skills for use in the business world
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback on their performance
- Create and maintain a positive and supportive learning environment for students
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure a cohesive and consistent approach to teaching Professional Spanish
- Attend regular meetings with the Academic Manager to discuss student progress and any challenges or issues that may arise
- Maintain accurate records of student attendance and progress, and provide regular reports to the Academic Manager
- Stay current on best practices in Spanish language instruction and incorporate new techniques and technologies into your teaching