Portuguese has significant importance in the global economy.
Only Brazil, one of the eight Portuguese-speaking countries in the world, is the third largest economy in the Americas. Brazil, the world’s top beef and coffee exporter and 214 million population, makes Portuguese a ‘wanted’ language for corporations.
In addition, Portuguese is an official language in some of the most important international organizations, such as the Community of Portuguese Language Countries, the Union of South American Nations, the African Union, and the Organization of Ibero-American States.
Learning Portuguese at ZENITH lingo
At ZENITH lingo’s Portuguese language course, you can learn the language at all levels: from learning the basic vocabulary to polishing your communication skills in business or diplomatic settings. We help you improve your vocabulary, essential grammar, and communication confidence.
To be well prepared for the test, you must book a minimum of 24 units (24 x 45 minutes) for this course. We can customize lessons based on class location, group size, learning intensity, class schedule, and course curriculum.
In what formats can I customize a Portuguese course?
You can customize a Portuguese course in all formats:
ZENITH lingo language classes take part in one of the following venues:
- online: For online classes ZENITH lingo uses Zoom platform
- on-site*: These are locations organized by customers.
- in-house*: These locations are organized by ZENITH lingo
*available only in Mainz, Germany
Class size classification defines number of participants per course.
- one-to-one: 1 participant only
- pair: 2 participants
- small group: 3-5 participants
- mid-size group: 6-10 participants
- big group: 11-15 participants
You can choose in what intensity you would like to take your preparation course.
- Weekly courses consist of 24 units (1.080 minutes) distributed to 12 lessons; 2 units (90 minutes) per lesson without a break. Each lesson is offered weekly. That means each booking lasts 12 weeks.
- Intensive courses consist of 24 units (1.080 minutes) distributed to 3 full-day lessons; 8 units (360 minutes) per day with four 15 minutes coffee breaks and one-hour lunch break per day.
- Semi-intensive courses consist of 25 units (1.125 minutes) distributed to 5 half-day lessons; 5 units (225 minutes) per day with one 15 minutes coffee break.