Cambridge C1 Advanced preparation course at ZENITH lingo
At ZENITH lingo’s Cambridge C1 Advanced preparation course, we focus on all four sections of the exam: speaking, reading, writing, and listening. We help you improve your vocabulary, essential grammar, and communication confidence.
To be well prepared for the test, you must book a minimum of 24 units (24 x 45 minutes) for this course. We can customize lessons based on class location, group size, learning intensity, class schedule, and course curriculum.
In what formats can I take Cambridge C1 Advanced preparation course?
You can take Cambridge C1 Advanced preparation course in all formats:
ZENITH lingo language classes take part in one of the following venues:
- online: For online classes ZENITH lingo uses Zoom platform
- on-site*: These are locations organized by customers.
- in-house*: These locations are organized by ZENITH lingo
*available only in Mainz, Germany
Class size classification defines number of participants per course.
- one-to-one: 1 participant only
- pair: 2 participants
- small group: 3-5 participants
- mid-size group: 6-10 participants
- big group: 11-15 participants
You can choose in what intensity you would like to take your preparation course.
- Weekly courses consist of 24 units (1.080 minutes) distributed to 12 lessons; 2 units (90 minutes) per lesson without a break. Each lesson is offered weekly. That means each booking lasts 12 weeks.
- Intensive courses consist of 24 units (1.080 minutes) distributed to 3 full-day lessons; 8 units (360 minutes) per day with four 15 minutes coffee breaks and one-hour lunch break per day.
- Semi-intensive courses consist of 25 units (1.125 minutes) distributed to 5 half-day lessons; 5 units (225 minutes) per day with one 15 minutes coffee break.
Interested or have questions? Just send us your request through the request form on this page. We will take care of the rest.
Do you prefer to use your e-mail? Then send an e-mail to the following address: info(at)zenith-lingo.com.
What is Cambridge C1 Advanced?
Cambridge C1 Advanced (CAE), previously known as Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE), is one of the Cambridge English Qualifications Certificates that prove your high-level achievement in learning English. After completing the course, your language skills in English will correspond to level C1, as defined by the Council of Europe in the Common European Framework.
What level of proficiency is expected from the C1 Advanced (CAE) Certificate holder?
At the Cambridge C1 Advanced level, users are expected to understand, write, and speak about complex matters for work and study purposes. It is common for universities, businesses, and government institutions worldwide to require the Cambridge C1 Advanced certificate for study programs and positions where Advanced English is the primary language of communication.
A C1 Advanced qualification shows that you can:
- build arguments and convey thoughts on a wide range of topics
- communicate effectively in social, academic, and professional settings
- express themselves with high-level proficiency
Where can I get more information on Cambridge C1 Advanced?
Cambridge C1 Advanced is owned by Cambridge Assessment English. For more information on the C1 Advanced exam, check the website of the assessment center.