Cambridge C1 Business Higher preparation course at ZENITH lingo
At ZENITH lingo’s C1 Business Higher course, we focus on all four sections of the exam: speaking, reading, writing, and listening. We help you advance your business vocabulary, essential grammar for business communication, and business writing and communication skills.
To be well prepared for the test, you must book a minimum of 24 units (24 x 45 minutes) for this preparation course. We can customize lessons based on class location, group size, learning intensity, class schedule, and course curriculum.
In what formats can I take C1 Business Higher preparation course?
You can take C1 Business Higher course in all formats:
ZENITH lingo language classes take part in one of the following venues:
- online: For online classes ZENITH lingo uses Zoom platform
- on-site*: These are locations organized by customers.
- in-house*: These locations are organized by ZENITH lingo
*available only in Mainz, Germany
Class size classification defines number of participants per course.
- one-to-one: 1 participant only
- pair: 2 participants
- small group: 3-5 participants
- mid-size group: 6-10 participants
- big group: 11-15 participants
You can choose in what intensity you would like to take your preparation course.
- Weekly courses consist of 24 units (1.080 minutes) distributed to 12 lessons; 2 units (90 minutes) per lesson without a break. Each lesson is offered weekly. That means each booking of 24 units lasts 12 weeks.
- Intensive courses consist of 24 units (1.080 minutes) distributed to 3 full-day lessons; 8 units (360 minutes) per day with four 15 minutes coffee breaks and one-hour lunch break per day.
- Semi-intensive courses consist of 25 units (1.125 minutes) distributed to 5 half-day lessons; 5 units (225 minutes) per day with one 15 minutes coffee break.
Interested or have questions? Just send us your request through the request form on this page. We will take care of the rest.
Do you prefer to use your e-mail? Then send an e-mail to the following address: info(at)zenith-lingo.com.
What is Cambridge C1 Business Higher test?
C1 Business Higher, formerly known as Cambridge English: Business Higher (BEC Higher), is one of the Cambridge English Business Qualifications. There are three Cambridge English Qualifications for business.
This qualification focuses on the advanced or C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and shows that you can communicate confidently in English in a business environment.
Where can I get more information on Cambridge C1 Business Higher?
Cambridge Assessment English owns Cambridge C1 Business Higher. For more information on the test, check the website of the assessment center.