Cambridge C2 Proficiency preparation course at ZENITH lingo
At ZENITH lingo’s C2 Proficiency preparation course, we focus on all four sections of the exam: speaking, reading, writing, and listening. We help you advance your vocabulary, essential grammar for fluent communication, and writing and communication skills.
To be well prepared for the test, you must book a minimum of 24 units (24 x 45 minutes) for this course. We can customize lessons based on class location, group size, learning intensity, class schedule, and course curriculum.
In what formats can I take Cambridge C2 Proficiency preparation course?
You can take Cambridge C2 Proficiency preparation course in all formats:
ZENITH lingo language classes take part in one of the following venues:
- online: For online classes ZENITH lingo uses Zoom platform
- on-site*: These are locations organized by customers.
- in-house*: These locations are organized by ZENITH lingo
*available only in Mainz, Germany
Class size classification defines number of participants per course.
- one-to-one: 1 participant only
- pair: 2 participants
- small group: 3-5 participants
- mid-size group: 6-10 participants
- big group: 11-15 participants
You can choose in what intensity you would like to take your preparation course.
- Weekly courses consist of 24 units (1.080 minutes) distributed to 12 lessons; 2 units (90 minutes) per lesson without a break. Each lesson is offered weekly. That means each booking lasts 12 weeks.
- Intensive courses consist of 24 units (1.080 minutes) distributed to 3 full-day lessons; 8 units (360 minutes) per day with four 15 minutes coffee breaks and one-hour lunch break per day.
- Semi-intensive courses consist of 25 units (1.125 minutes) distributed to 5 half-day lessons; 5 units (225 minutes) per day with one 15 minutes coffee break.
Interested or have questions? Just send us your request through the request form on this page. We will take care of the rest.
Do you prefer to use your e-mail? Then send an e-mail to the following address: info(at)zenith-lingo.com.
What is Cambridge C2 Proficiency?
C2 Proficiency, formerly known as Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE), is the highest level of any Cambridge English Qualifications to prove that a language user is a highly competent, if not exceptional, speaker of English. C2 Proficiency Certificate holders can work or study in any sector in the English-speaking world.
It is set at level C2, the highest level of the Council of Europe’s Common Framework of Reference for Languages.
What level of Proficiency is expected from the C2 Proficiency (CPE) Certificate holder?
A C2 Proficiency qualification shows that you:
- have mastered English to a native-speaking level
- can use complex sentence structures and vocabulary
- understand the statements of demanding texts and can write complex texts yourself.
- can study or work in graduate academic programs which offer Master, Ph.D., or postgraduate degrees
- can effectively lead discussions and negotiations at the senior management level
- can conduct difficult conversations competently and handle tricky situations with confidence
The C2 Proficiency certificate opens the doors to all major international universities and companies and even allows you to teach English to others.
Where can I get more information on Cambridge C2 Proficiency?
Cambridge C2 Proficiency is owned by Cambridge Assessment English. For more information on the C2 Proficiency exam, check the website of the assessment center.