Spanish is the fourth most spoken language in the world, with around 548 million speakers in 31 countries and over four continents. Also, it is one of the six official languages of the United Nations.
There are many reasons people learn Spanish; business, diplomatic missions, international trade, academic studies, or geopolitics. Spanish is vital in the global marketplace, making Spanish speakers especially valuable to corporations.
Learning Spanish at ZENITH lingo
At ZENITH lingo’s Spanish language course, you can learn the language at all levels: from learning the basic vocabulary to polishing your communication skills in business or diplomatic settings. We help you improve your vocabulary, essential grammar, and communication confidence.
To be well prepared for the test, you must book a minimum of 24 units (24 x 45 minutes) for this course. We can customize lessons based on class location, group size, learning intensity, class schedule, and course curriculum.
In what formats can I customize a Spanish course?
You can customize a Spanish course in all formats:
ZENITH lingo language classes take part in one of the following venues:
- online: For online classes ZENITH lingo uses Zoom platform
- on-site*: These are locations organized by customers.
- in-house*: These locations are organized by ZENITH lingo
*available only in Mainz, Germany
Class size classification defines number of participants per course.
- one-to-one: 1 participant only
- pair: 2 participants
- small group: 3-5 participants
- mid-size group: 6-10 participants
- big group: 11-15 participants
You can choose in what intensity you would like to take your preparation course.
- Weekly courses consist of 24 units (1.080 minutes) distributed to 12 lessons; 2 units (90 minutes) per lesson without a break. Each lesson is offered weekly. That means each booking lasts 12 weeks.
- Intensive courses consist of 24 units (1.080 minutes) distributed to 3 full-day lessons; 8 units (360 minutes) per day with four 15 minutes coffee breaks and one-hour lunch break per day.
- Semi-intensive courses consist of 25 units (1.125 minutes) distributed to 5 half-day lessons; 5 units (225 minutes) per day with one 15 minutes coffee break.