TOEIC test preparation course at ZENITH lingo
At ZENITH lingo’s TOEIC test preparation course, we focus on all four sections of the exam: speaking, reading, writing, and listening. As TOEIC prepares you for international workplace, we help you advance your professional vocabulary, essential grammar, essential professional writing skills, and professional communication skills.
To be well prepared for the test, you must book a minimum of 24 units (24 x 45 minutes) for this preparation course. We can customize lessons based on class location, group size, learning intensity, class schedule, and course curriculum.
In what formats can I take TOEIC preparation course?
You can take TOEIC preparation in all formats:
ZENITH lingo language classes take part in one of the following venues:
- online: For online classes ZENITH lingo uses Zoom platform
- on-site*: These are locations organized by customers.
- in-house*: These locations are organized by ZENITH lingo
*available only in Mainz, Germany
Class size classification defines number of participants per course.
- one-to-one: 1 participant only
- pair: 2 participants
- small group: 3-5 participants
- mid-size group: 6-10 participants
- big group: 11-15 participants
You can choose in what intensity you would like to take your preparation course.
- Weekly courses consist of 24 units (1.080 minutes) distributed to 12 lessons; 2 units (90 minutes) per lesson without a break. Each lesson is offered weekly. That means each booking of 24 units lasts 12 weeks.
- Intensive courses consist of 24 units (1.080 minutes) distributed to 3 full-day lessons; 8 units (360 minutes) per day with four 15 minutes coffee breaks and one-hour lunch break per day.
- Semi-intensive courses consist of 25 units (1.125 minutes) distributed to 5 half-day lessons; 5 units (225 minutes) per day with one 15 minutes coffee break.
Interested or have questions? Just send us your request through the request form on this page. We will take care of the rest.
Do you prefer to use your e-mail? Then send an e-mail to the following address: info(at)zenith-lingo.com.
What is TOEIC?
TOEIC, Test of English for International Communication, is the world’s most frequently administered language test for professional English. The test assesses English-language communication skills needed in a workplace in an international environment. While the TOEFL test tends to award language certificates for the academic field, the TOEIC is used in the field of professional English.
TOEIC focuses on listening, reading, and grammar skills in international business English and carries out the relevant certifications.
The TOEIC Speaking and Writing part tests your professional speaking and writing skills. You can take the Speaking and Writing tests together or separately.
The TOEIC Listening and Reading checks your English-language listening and reading skills for the workplace. It is possible to take the Listening and Reading part together with TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests. In that case, you will get a complete measurement of all four English-language communication skills.
It is typical for test takers to take a TOEIC Test Preparation course before the test/exam to improve their chances of success.
Where can I get more information on exam structure?
The TOEIC is a product of ETS, an American non-profit organization. For more information about the TOEIC test/exam, check the official website of ETS.