GRE preparation course at ZENITH lingo
To start the GRE preparation course at ZENITH lingo, we first need to know whether you are focusing on GRE General Test or GRE Subject Test. Afterward, we will prepare a study curriculum with you to improve your chances of getting a high score.
Given the complicated nature of GRE tests, our GRE Preparation course teachers will take you through writing-skills training, followed by intensive writing and editing sessions. You will take several mock tests to get a better sense of the exam and learn tricks for taking vocabulary and math tests.
To be well prepared for the test, you must book a minimum of 24 units (24 x 45 minutes) for this preparation course. We can customize lessons based on class location, group size, learning intensity, class schedule, and course curriculum.
In what formats can I take GRE preparation course?
You can take GRE preparation course in all formats:
ZENITH lingo language classes take part in one of the following venues:
- online: For online classes ZENITH lingo uses Zoom platform
- on-site*: These are locations organized by customers.
- in-house*: These locations are organized by ZENITH lingo
*available only in Mainz, Germany
Class size classification defines number of participants per course.
- one-to-one: 1 participant only
- pair: 2 participants
- small group: 3-5 participants
- mid-size group: 6-10 participants
- big group: 11-15 participants
You can choose in what intensity you would like to take your preparation course.
- Weekly courses consist of 24 units (1.080 minutes) distributed to 12 lessons; 2 units (90 minutes) per lesson without a break. Each lesson is offered weekly. That means each booking of 24 units lasts 12 weeks.
- Intensive courses consist of 24 units (1.080 minutes) distributed to 3 full-day lessons; 8 units (360 minutes) per day with four 15 minutes coffee breaks and one-hour lunch break per day.
- Semi-intensive courses consist of 25 units (1.125 minutes) distributed to 5 half-day lessons; 5 units (225 minutes) per day with one 15 minutes coffee break.
Interested or have questions? Just send us your request through the request form on this page. We will take care of the rest.
Do you prefer to use your e-mail? Then send an e-mail to the following address: info(at)zenith-lingo.com.
What is GRE?
The Graduate Record Examination, or GRE, is a standardized test to measure the academic ability of prospective master and doctoral students. The GRE test result is a required component of the application for a Master’s or Doctoral degree program at many US universities, independent of the disciplines.
GRE primarily focuses on the examination system for native English speakers; however, graduate programs in the USA, Canada, or Australia require that international students also provide GRE test results in their applications.
The GRE test is not only limited to graduate school admission in the United States, Australia, and Canada. It is also widely required and accepted by universities in the United Kingdom and European Union.
GRE General Test
GRE General Test assesses competence in reading, writing, and math and is divided into Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Analytical Writing sections.
GRE Subject Test
While GRE General Test assesses your knowledge on various topics, GRE Subject Tests focus on a specific topic. Subject Tests are designed for applicants with an undergraduate major or background in chemistry, mathematics, physics, or psychology.
Like the general GRE General Tests, Subject Tests are also taken by aspiring graduate school applicants.
Where can I get more information on exam structure?
GRE is a product of ETS, an American non-profit organization. For more information about the TOEIC test/exam, check the official website of ETS.