Cambridge B2 First preparation course at ZENITH lingo
At ZENITH lingo’s B2 First preparation course, we focus on all four sections of the exam: speaking, reading, writing, and listening. We help you improve your vocabulary, essential grammar for fluent communication, and writing and communication skills.
To be well prepared for the test, you must book a minimum of 24 units (24 x 45 minutes) for this course. We can customize lessons based on class location, group size, learning intensity, class schedule, and course curriculum.
In what formats can I take Cambridge B2 First preparation course?
You can take B2 First preparation course in all formats:
ZENITH lingo language classes take part in one of the following venues:
- online: For online classes we use Zoom platform
- on-site*: These are locations organized by customers.
- in-house*: These locations are organized by ZENITH lingo
*available only in Mainz, Germany
Class size classification defines number of participants per course.
- one-to-one: 1 participant only
- pair: 2 participants
- small group: 3-5 participants
- mid-size group: 6-10 participants
- big group: 11-15 participants
You can choose in what intensity you would like to take your preparation course.
- Weekly courses consist of 24 units (1.080 minutes) distributed to 12 lessons; 2 units (90 minutes) per lesson without a break. Each lesson is offered weekly. That means each booking lasts 12 weeks.
- Intensive courses consist of 24 units (1.080 minutes) distributed to 3 full-day lessons; 8 units (360 minutes) per day with four 15 minutes coffee breaks and one-hour lunch break per day.
- Semi-intensive courses consist of 25 units (1.125 minutes) distributed to 5 half-day lessons; 5 units (225 minutes) per day with one 15 minutes coffee break.
Interested or have questions? Just send us your request through the request form on this page. We will take care of the rest.
Do you prefer to use your e-mail? Then send an e-mail to the following address: info(at)zenith-lingo.com.
What is Cambridge B2 First?
B2 First is the most popular Cambridge English exam designed for learners of English at the upper-intermediate level or B2 level, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Language learners who pass the test are expected to communicate confidently for work or study in an English-speaking environment. Many businesses and educational institutions require B2 First certificate as a minimum requirement to prove English competence skills.
Where can I get more information on Cambridge B2 First?
B2 First is owned by Cambridge Assessment English. For more information on B2 First exam, check the website of the assessment center.