Business English teacher
We are looking for Business English trainers to teach Business English to a diverse range of clients, including professionals, executives, and students.
ZENITH lingo Language Academy is seeking experienced and highly qualified Business English teachers to join our team of freelance educators. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in teaching English as a second language, with a focus on business communication skills. As a Business English teacher at ZENITH lingo Language Academy, you will be responsible for delivering interactive and engaging Business English lessons to students of all levels, with a focus on helping them improve their language skills for professional settings. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients, including professionals, executives, and students, to help them develop their English language skills for use in the business world.
- Professional fluency in Business English
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a related field (e.g., business administration, business psychology, finance, marketing)
- Demonstrated experience teaching Business English to adult learners
- Proficiency in the use of technology for online teaching, including video conferencing software and learning management systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
- Deliver interactive and engaging Business English lessons to a range of learners, including professionals and executives, at various levels of proficiency
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback on their performance
- Create and maintain a positive and supportive learning environment for students
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure a cohesive and consistent approach to teaching Business English
- Attend regular meetings with the Academic Manager to discuss student progress and any challenges or issues that may arise
- Maintain accurate records of student attendance and progress, and provide regular reports to the Academic Manager
- Stay current on best practices in English language instruction and incorporate new techniques and technologies into your teaching